Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Current Wish List

If only Aladdin's Genie does exist and if only I am asked what I wish for right now, 


1) Having dinner on top/high level area with magnificent KL view at night. 



2) Enjoying nice dessert and just be happy doing so without feeling guilty of calories intake.

3) Badly need good coffee. Brewed one. Not the Premix/ 3 in 1 Nescafe kind but the real brewed coffee. Perhaps Cappucino or White coffee hazelnut/caramel in a nicely designed coffee shop. Felt a bit disappointed recently for purchasing a cup of coffee in an event which cost RM6 but taste nothing more than Nescafe 3 in 1. When you become a coffee lover, you will know how to differentiate the taste. 

4) Walking barefoot at the beach. 
Sky + beach sound + walking on sand = "Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach" 



 5) I have lost myself in my own kind of battle. Sometimes I miss my own laughs. Sometimes I miss the old me. So I am in need of good laughs and long sleep. But a long sleep after getting 1-4 wish list done will be the most satisfying. Sigh.






4 comments:

  1. tidurlah..hehe..pejam mata rehatkan minda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baru ni tidur panjang dah siap mimpi banyak episod. Layan jela..

      Delete
  2. Copi, go try Tous Les Jours kat kawasan bukit bintang tu.. sumpah best bakery situ. can have coffee, dessert, pastry and yang sedap2. :)

    http://tlj.com.my/store-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yela. selalu dengar tapi tak pernah pergi. Wah siap bagi link lagi. Thanks a lot! I masukkan dalam checklist lah macam ni.

      Delete

P/S: Nak tanya pasal senibina/architecture? Sila baca SEMUA entri saya pasal 'Study & Architecture Guide' di column belah kanan blog, baca semua komen orang dan apa yang saya reply berserta Q&A di ask.fm saya. Soalan yang dah ada jawapan tidak akan dilayan. Terima kasih.

Terima kasih pada yang ringan tangan komen entri yang lain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...